Dan's Custom Portraits uses a Third Party gifting solution by Govalo to view their Terms of Services & Privacy.
We recommend that you read this document carefully before purchasing or redeeming a Gift Card.
By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Card, you:
General exclusions (all Gift Cards)
- Gift Cards cannot be ‘topped-up’. If you would like more Gift Card dollars you will need to purchase a new card.
Gift Card Transactions
Where you can use the Gift Card:
Your Gift Card can be used in Dans Custom Portraits online store.
How to buy Gift Cards Online:
To buy a Gift Card online click here.
Simply select a gift card amount you want to purchase, then click on the button "send a gift card" once clicked there will be a pop up with a form asking further information regarding recipient, delivery date & message. The Gift card will be activated and sent to the recipient once payment is received or on the later date you have specified.
The Gift Card can be used online.
How to make a purchase with your Gift Card:
You can use your Gift Card to pay for purchases online at checkout. Simply add your Gift Card number into the specified boxes at checkout.
Any remaining balance on the card can be used in whole or part against future purchases.
If there is not enough balance on the Gift Card to pay for the full transaction you will need to pay for the remaining balance with another payment method.
Transactions are authorised by you when:
- Giving participating retailer details of the Gift Card and authorising the transaction in some other way approved by that retailer. When you authorise a transaction:
- You are confirming that the transaction correctly represents the purchase price of the goods or services obtained; and
- You are agreeing to pay the amount of that transaction by the reduction of the Remaining Card Value.
Purchases exceeding the Gift Card value:
Your Gift Card may only be used to make purchases up to the Remaining Card Value. If you wish to make a purchase for an amount that exceeds the Remaining Card Value, you must pay the excess using another payment method.
No cash advances:
You cannot obtain any cash advance with your Gift Card or redeem your Gift Card for cash.
Validity and expiry of Dan's Custom Portraits Gift Cards:
Gift Cards will be valid for use for 36 months from the date of issue.
Any balance that remains on a Gift Card will not be available for use after the card’s expiry date.
There are a number of ways which you can check the expiry date of your Gift Card which include:
- If you have received an Online Gift Card you can view the information on your Gift Card which would have been emailed to you
- Email dan(at)danscustomportraits.com.au
Your Gift Card, your responsibility
You are responsible for the use and safety of your Gift Card. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card, except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by Dan's Custom Portraits or by any Dan's Custom Portraits employees.
Lost or stolen Gift Cards
Treat your Gift Card like cash. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced or refunded.
Checking your Gift Card balance, expiry and transaction history
You can check your card balance, expiry date and transaction history at any time by using our online contact form or by email dan(at)danscustomportraits.com.au
Can I exchange my Gift Card?
You cannot exchange your Gift Card for another tender, cash or discount.
Can I cancel my Gift Card?
No, you cannot cancel your Gift Card.
- To add or remove participating retailers and/or where the Gift Card may be redeemed;
- To add or remove goods or services which may be purchased with the Gift Card;
- For infrastructural, systems, administrative or operational reasons or to prevent the occurrence of fraud or other unlawful or unacceptable conduct;
- To comply with any contract, law, regulation or statute or order or judgment of any court, tribunal or other body having competent jurisdiction; or
- Where we, acting reasonably, consider that it will not be to your detriment.
Privacy and confidentiality
Our Privacy and Security Notice explains how we handle the personal information that we may collect from you with respect to Gift Cards.
Errors and complaints
If you have reason to believe that an error has occurred in relation to your Gift Card, you should contact dan(at)danscustomportraits.com.au
Goods or services
Any complaints about goods or services purchased with a Gift Card must be resolved directly by our online contact form or by email – dan(at)danscustomportraits.com.au.